The trend focus indicator is a trend following indicator which is used to show the current direction of the market trend. This indicator also indicates the direction of possible areas for market entries in a healthy trend, exit, and stop-loss levels at once.
This indicator is a guiding indicator for beginner traders as well as professional traders can also use this indicator to observe the changes in the direction of market trends.
TREND FOCUS INDICATOR MT4
Trend Focus indicator is accurately a flexible indicator for trade and it is the best indicator that tells us about the directions of the market trends.This indicator can be used for all kinds of Forex currency pairs available in the market. It can be used for all type of time frames. This indicator is designed for Meta trader 4 platforms and it is also designed for Forex trading system.
Explanation of TREND FOCUS INDICATOR MT4
The trend focus indicator is used to show the signals of the market trend that does not have a lagging issue and it gives frequent signals. It gives the signals the same as the moving average indicator gives but the difference is that the signals of Trend Focus indicator give a curve shape.
If the price signals remain above the curve of the indicator then it represents a bullish market trend and it is the time to buy here because a buy signal is confirmed here. For short term traders, they need to wait for the price movement. When the price becomes closer to the curve then they have to confirm a buy signal here.
Rules for Buy Strategy:
There are some rules for buy entry in the market trend. Traders have to follow these rules if they want to make a healthy profit. The rules are given below:
- The first rule for buy entry is that they have to sue that the price is closer and above to the indicator curve.
- The second rule is that when a blue pointed arrow appears that is pointing upward then it is the time to buy entry.
- The third rule is that set stop loss strategy below the indicator pip/ level so when the price signals move downward and reached to this specific pip then the users had not to face loss in his trade.
- The last step is to take buy exit and take profit if a red pointed arrow appears at the upside of the candlestick pattern.
Rules for Sell Strategy:
The rules for sell entry and exit are given below:
- If the price signals end below the indicator curve then it is the time for sell entry.
- Now a blue arrow appears above the candlestick pattern and the arrow is pointing downward. When this arrow appears it is the time to sell the currency pairs that are available at that time.
- You can also use a stop loss strategy here.
- At last, take short sell exit or take profit when an upward pointing arrow appears.
USES OF TREND FOCUS INDICATOR
The trend focus indicator has too many uses. This indicator is used to detect the changings in the market trends. This indicator is also used to minimize lag, this indicator is also used to decrease the noise of market trend. This indicator is reliable and this indicator is used to earn healthy profits in the market trend.
This indicator is also used to identify the changings in the market price, market trend, entry, and exit strategies. This indicator is the most advanced trend indicator. It is very helpful for newbie traders as well as professional traders.
Uses of Trend Focus indicator:
Currency pairs: All
EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDCHF, USDJPY, AUDUSD, NZDUSD, USDCAD,EURJPY, EURCHF, EURGBP, EURAUD, EURNZD, EURCAD,GBPJPY, GBPCHF, GBPAUD, GBPNZD, GBPCAD AUDCAD, AUDNZD, AUDJPY, CHFJPY, NZDJPY, CADJPY, CADCHF, NZDCHF
Trading Time: 24 Hours
Timeframe: Trend Focus indicator
Recommended broker: All trusted brokers
Remember, Before use Trend Focus indicator you can test on Demo account. When you will expert then you will use in Real account of trading.
Submit your review